How to Renew Books
You may renew books and other materials online, or by calling Circulation at 973.923.4413
- Click on our catalog.
- Click on “My Account” and enter Library card number. Your PIN number is the last 4 digits of your card.
Your account will be displayed.
- Click on the “Items Out” link.
- Check the box next to each item you wish to renew, and then click on the “Renew” button.
You will not be able to renew your books online if:
- They are already overdue.
- There is a hold, or reserve, on the item for another customer.
- You have exceeded the maximum number of renewals.
- Your account is blocked, perhaps due to a lost item or expired library card.